PDA

View Full Version : Problems after purchasing HM

Chrischi777
08-27-2009, 03:08 PM
After using the 15 day Trial Version of HM, back in June, I finally decided to buy HM. Everything worked fine, I bought the Pro Version for NL for 80$. I entered my Code. Now everytime HM imports Hands, it somehow shows that there are "Import errors". I changed nothing on my PC. HM also tells me that the Table Selection tool beta and the trial version are valid until the 20th June, even though I purchased that code. I copied the code correctly.

thanks in advance, Chris

netsrak
08-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 28 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

Chrischi777
08-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.
I updated again. The Updater couldn't replace the different data. Now when I try to start HM again I get the same message when I close it. I forgot to mention that in my first post. I'll copy it, it's german, but since you're from Germany...

Unbehandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung. Klicken Sie auf "Weiter" um den Fehler zu ignorieren und die Anwendung fortzusetzen. Wenn sie auf Beenden klicken, wird die Anwendung sofort beendet.

Die Datei oder Assembly "HEMGUI. Version=1.0.0.0. Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Die gefundene Mnifestdefinition der Assembly stimmt nicht mit dem Assemblyverweis überein. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80131040).

If you have problems understanding my english, please feel free to ask me and I'll try to express myself differently in English or in German.

EDIT: Now the Program doesn't start anymore. That's weird....

thanks in advance, Chris!

fozzy71
08-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.
I updated again. The Updater couldn't replace the different data.....

1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

EDIT: Now the Program doesn't start anymore. That's weird....

thanks in advance, Chris!

:eek:

If the above doesn't help:

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, uninstall it completely before installing HM/SQL - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

If none of that helps, we may need to reinstall HM.

Chrischi777
08-28-2009, 09:01 AM
I reinstalled HM on my PC, but now my Serial Number is "invalid"... and "cannot be used to unlock the software"

fozzy71
08-28-2009, 09:47 AM
I reinstalled HM on my PC, but now my Serial Number is "invalid"... and "cannot be used to unlock the software"

*Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

*If you have any problems with the above, please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net.

Chrischi777
08-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Okay, I registered on the Registration Page, entered my Code and pressed the Reset button. Is a new Code going to be sent via E-Mail?

Now after I reinstalled and made the whole Database stuff, patched it, played a bit, HM was importing Hands, HUD worked (I think I was using the Trial Version, it looks like I got another 15 days), but when I tried to change the "Player" under Cash Games-> Reports I got an "Error Message" and HM stopped working. Then after 4 tries I was able to restart it... now HM stopped importing Hands... Pokerstars saves the Hands in the HandHistory folder.

I click on the "Start Auto Import" but it's written that the "Import has been stopped by the user, even though I never clicked the "Stop Import" button.

netsrak
08-28-2009, 06:27 PM
After resetting your license you can use your code again.

Please make sure that your windows system is uptodate and you have installed the latest Microsoft .net framework 3.5 service pack 1.
Reboot your computer
clear the handhistory folders of your poker clients or move them to a different folder
and try again.
If it still doesnt work disable any firewall / security software for a further test.

Chrischi777
08-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Okay, I tried to install that net.framework 3.5 stuff, but the installation failed for some reason, maybe because I already it automatically... dunno

So but for no reason my HM imports Hands now and my HUD works, too, so thats cool

Now I'm not quite sure about my Code. When I click on "Show Serial Number" it shows my Code. So actually it looks like I registered it. But if I click on Table Scanner a window pops out and shows me that I'm using a trial version and that I have 15 days left. Is the Table Scanner another program? I'm confused..

But thanks, for the help!

fozzy71
08-29-2009, 12:12 AM
yes, the Table Scanner is an add-on program for table selection.

http://holdemmanager.net/tablescanner.html