PDA

View Full Version : Titan HUD not showing

BerendS
08-30-2008, 05:05 PM
I use HM for a few weeks now, and I'm very content with it. I only play MTTs, and the HUD is my main interest. I play on all major sites.

The problem is that with Titan (iPoker) I usually dont get any stats. Only when I play MTT qualifiers I get stats. The other tournaments show up in the table manager list, but no HUD. It stays on 0/10 players. The hands are imported into the database though.

This behaviour was there since I started using HM, and never changed. I always use the newest version from the releases part of the forum.

I saw some threads about people having no stats after being moved to another table, but I dont get any HUD stats at all (except for the MTT qualifiers).

For testing I tried playing cash tables at Titan, and there the HUD worked flawlessly.

euroglot
08-30-2008, 05:54 PM
I use the Noiq skin, and I can't get the HUD either. I use the newest update. HM does import the hands but I can't get any HUD stats.

Njdsousa
08-30-2008, 07:21 PM
I can get some stats in cash tables but it treats 6 max as 10 max...

morny
08-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Can ye post your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

HM dosent treat the hand as Full Ring, it counts the people at the table and bases it on that although you will see x/10 thats normal

BerendS
08-31-2008, 08:19 PM
Hmm... I checked the holdemmanager.config file, but I'm glad I didnt post it because it contains my connection data for the external db. Maybe you should warn people to remove this data before posting the file. But if you give me an email address, I will mail it to you.

Anyway I dont think it has anything to do with the config file. Are there people getting stats at MTTs on Titan?

morny
08-31-2008, 09:04 PM
Yeah sorry about that, email me morny@holdemmanager.net

Parkiet
09-06-2008, 06:54 AM
I thought I had already posted a reaction on this?

Anyway, I play at Titan too, and the HUD only doesn't work for MTTs. It works ok for my fixed limit cashgames, no limit cahgames and even SNG's. Just not MTT's.

Parkiet
09-06-2008, 06:59 AM
Maybe some extra info: the hands are imported ok. If you open up the 'active player window' you will see the players and can see their stats. It's just the HUD that isn't working somehow.

morny
09-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Can you try using Table Finder and see if that works http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

fluxus
09-06-2008, 12:13 PM
the HUD does work for MTTs on iPoker here, but it does not work automatically for MTTs with Special Names , like all the Guaranteed Tourneys with GP in the Tourney name for example etc.

i am not the only one with this problem since it was mentioned before quite often.

Parkiet
09-06-2008, 05:33 PM
With the tablefinder it works.
(Actually I am sure I have tried the tablefinder before, where it didnt work, but this time it did. Maybe I was too impatient last time.)