PDA

View Full Version : Few errors with HEM

Birchinio
08-27-2009, 12:35 PM
So recently my HEM has been really messed up. The HUD keeps freezing and randomly not showing up some of my FTP cash tables.

I downloaded beta 28 and now today whenever I click the stat box aboves a players name it doesn't show the full pop-up, only shows me a small box of stats. I have no idea how to look at the big pop-up now as it only shows a summary of whichever stat I click.

Secondly, when I started HEM this morning I got an error about connecting:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9955/errortyh.jpg

It also hasn't saved any of my hands for today.. played around 2k yet it's saying that I have played 0 lol. It did import them though and displayed my HUD ok..

$10 on ftp if someone can help me lol

netsrak
08-27-2009, 02:28 PM
This is caused by some Windows Updates. Please reboot your computer

Birchinio
08-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Ok that worked, I can see todays hands and it's not giving me an error anymore, cheers.

My problem now is the pop-up thing. It's still not showing me the main popup when I click a players stats, it only shows me a small box summarising their stats... really annoying as I can't quickly view all their stats in the big box..

fozzy71
08-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Ok that worked, I can see todays hands and it's not giving me an error anymore, cheers.

My problem now is the pop-up thing. It's still not showing me the main popup when I click a players stats, it only shows me a small box summarising their stats... really annoying as I can't quickly view all their stats in the big box..

Answered in your thread.