PDA

View Full Version : SNG wizz update?

Jedi
12-20-2011, 01:54 PM
Hello SNG wizard used to work fine but now lags quite abit and sometimes crashes when i click on stuff.I have the SNG wizzard intergrated with HEM1.Maybe i need to update it to the latest version but looked on the SNG wizz website and it wants me to download the program again.Can i just get the update and if so where do i find the update.
Thanks.

netsrak
12-21-2011, 06:03 AM
Have you already updated HEM to 1.12.08? This should include the latest SnG Wizard: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Jedi
02-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Not been playing much lately but want to get back into it again.But sng wizz is still crashing HEM1 when i change hand ranges.Sometimes it doesn,t crash just takes 40 seconds to change a range.So in a game i change 6 hand ranges.So every game takes me about 4 mins to get through.From one tourney i got 25 hands to analyse.Gonna take me one hour 40 mins to analyse one tourney not including crashes.
HEM1 is working fine and my HUD is working fine and i have latest update installed.Sng wizz used to work fine and fast and not crash but started doing it and don't know why.Any ideas how to get it back to sng wizz instead of sng lagg much appreciated.

SitNGo Wizard
02-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Please try this.

Uninstall the HM.

Delete these folders:

"C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\In The Money"
"C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\\In_The_Money_LLC"

where UserName is your Windows login name.

Then download and install the latest release.

Jedi
02-12-2012, 01:40 PM
I tried all you said uninstalled HEM then reinstalled deleted the two in the money folders but have exactly same problem maybe even lagging more than before.
Any other ideas? Hit it with a hammer?

SitNGo Wizard
02-12-2012, 01:52 PM
I have not heard of this problem before and I see no reason that this operation should not be instantaneous.

Can you try the stand-alone version and see if you have the same problem? You can download it here (http://www.sngwiz.com/tiki/Download).

Jedi
02-12-2012, 02:09 PM
ok i'll try that one see if it works.:)

Jedi
02-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Took me an hour finding folder with hands in LOL but stand alone version seems to be working fine only had a quick go gonna play some games.I'll try it properly later tonight or tomorrow but there was no lag and no crashing.Wizard is working:D thanks sitngo wizard.

moomies
07-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Will someone please confirm the lastes version of SnG wizard? i have...

SnG wizard 1.0.2.37
HM1 1.12.10b

is this correct?

thought i would ask rather than start a new thread.

fozzy71
07-10-2012, 11:17 PM
That is correct from what I can see in my HM1.