PDA

View Full Version : Problems with HEM2 when dealing with data mined hands

poison
12-20-2011, 10:32 AM
Hello. So this is my problem. I have a subscription for data mined hands that i receive daily, so every day i import all the hands played in the last day on my network. The problem is that after every data mined import i get extra sessions in reports/sessions with 1 to 9 hands played every session like in the picture i attached. I get a session with 60 minutes and 9 hands and so on. If i click on the session, i get hands where it doesn't show my cards, so i am sure that are datamined. What is the problem and how can i get rid of this sessions? Thanks

Sarek
12-21-2011, 05:57 AM
Possibly this is because of wrong mining.
And: do you use autoimport for them? Do NOT do it, use import from folder.

poison
12-21-2011, 06:54 AM
I use import from folder only! Is there something i can do to get rid of that hands?

poison
12-21-2011, 10:53 AM
I resolved the problem by manualy deleting hands from the small sessions with 1 to 10 hands, but everytime i import data mined i get this small sessions, like 2-3 session per every import. They are all hands of mine, but without known cards, so are hands that are duplicates for sure, but hem sees it as new ones i guess.

udbrky
12-22-2011, 04:44 AM
They most likely are hands that have something slightly different, causing HM2 to read them as new. Please send a small sample of them and hands that you played in that same time frame - zip them and email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com along with a link to this thread.

Sarek
12-25-2011, 05:04 AM
Zipping these files is obligatorily - if you will send them non-zipped, this can break something in encoding.

poison
12-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Hello. Have sent the HH history, hands i played , and another arhive with data mined hands i received, but forgot to enter this thread. udbrky answered my email and told me is working on it.