PDA

View Full Version : error 127.0.0.01

greektownfox
08-27-2009, 03:34 AM
I have been using HM for nearly a year now and have had this error before.
Following the FAQ has fixed it everytime for me. I have tried all the options there are several 2 or 3 times.
I went ahead and deceided to go ahead and just start fresh so I uninstalled HM and postgress and deleted the folders from my hard drive. There were not many hands on this pc and I am cool with that. Anyways I go for the reinstall of postgress and get an user acct already being used or what not. So I went ahead and tried it without the cluster thing. Got a diff error.
I tried installing the 8.4 instead of the 8.37 and could not get the password through and cannot understand the tech chat in that thread.

And can follow most instructions and advice. Other then that command thing I read in one thread. Probably it but not quite sure were to type that in.

Any help and forgiveness of my poor grammer are appreciated.

GF

netsrak
08-27-2009, 05:23 AM
Because of the previous postgresql installations you have already defined a user postgres on your computer.
To delete this user you need to open a "Command box" which you find in the windows program menu or you type Start->Run-> cmd.

When you have opened this command box you need to type the following command:

net user postgres /delete

and RETURN.
This deletes the user. After this you can start the installation again.
The 2nd problem you had is because you have an existing postgresql data folder from your old installation. You can delete it via the windows explorer.

If you cant figure it out please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.