PDA

View Full Version : Step 6 Filters

Tom888
08-27-2009, 01:52 AM
I would find it really helpful if in Step 6 there was a printed pdf of the filters and the ranges that you suggest.

In watching the vids and listening to your comments there's a lot to write down and it would be much easier if that information were provided as part of a download.

Leak Buster Support
08-27-2009, 03:19 AM
I would find it really helpful if in Step 6 there was a printed pdf of the filters and the ranges that you suggest.

In watching the vids and listening to your comments there's a lot to write down and it would be much easier if that information were provided as part of a download.

Good suggestion. We will work on that. We can perhaps add a side bar pop-up of key stats to focus on for that filter you're running.

How do you like the program so far overall?

Tom888
08-27-2009, 04:33 AM
I've been fortunate enough to have some time to play with the product and my first impressions are positive.

What it's telling me is what I sort of knew before but it quantifies it and I like the idea of measuring progress.

I imported over 100k hands and this means that the movement of percentages is really quite small if you examine them daily...which I'm doing at the moment out of curiosity. It'll take quite a while for an improvement to register when it's got so many other hands to influence.

I need to have the progress split out by periods and try to create a moving average so instead of comparing all my hands now with all my hands next week why not try to take the last 30 days...or last 5000 hands...and try to plot that on a graph. If you could take the Leak History and really work it up you'd have a big improvement.

Let's say you could offer the options to compare periods with periods...monthly is a good base...and then if you could chart that or just spreadsheet it then we'd be in business.

I'll have another think...and write some more.

Leak Buster Support
08-27-2009, 06:50 AM
I've been fortunate enough to have some time to play with the product and my first impressions are positive.

Let's say you could offer the options to compare periods with periods...monthly is a good base...and then if you could chart that or just spreadsheet it then we'd be in business.

I'll have another think...and write some more.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, creating some kind of graph has been talked about. For now, you can print your results by left clicking, and it will date/time stamp it with your stats and scores.

BoomAndBust
05-31-2015, 12:21 PM
Major grave dig but I just bought HM2 and was wondering about the same type of moving average. I have looked around in HM2 but havent found anything close. Coming from a trading background SMA's are one of my favourite indicators for trading to track dispersions.

Considering how massive the data set will become in HM2 it would make a great sense to track my total play against shorter time series, to see how I played during up/down swings etc.

Edit: realised the date filter would work somewhat, although it would be nice if multiple series could be view at the same time

Leak Buster Support
06-01-2015, 02:32 PM
There is a built in system that will tell you if you are over adjusting between certain sample sizes. I believe it's 10k hands at a time. And then in step 1, LB will let you know how much your leaks are falling or dropping (green or red arrows with + - numbers). But there's no block to block direct comparison in a graph. We don't have anything like that over a series of time. You can edit date/time ranges and plot yourself of course. There's not anything directly like that in the program.

kraz
06-20-2015, 10:09 PM
When I watch the video for each filter, the narrator is looking at filtered stats....but I dont know what sw interface that is, it doesnt look like hm2 and I cant find it on the leakbuster tab anywhere.... How do I reproduce the report view?

Leak Buster Support
06-21-2015, 12:55 AM
It's HM1, and the reports can't be created in HM2, that's why the hands and stats are available in the side bar in HM2. You can replay and view your stats for that particular leak in step 7.

kraz
06-21-2015, 08:18 AM
It's HM1, and the reports can't be created in HM2, that's why the hands and stats are available in the side bar in HM2. You can replay and view your stats for that particular leak in step 7.

Thats pretty dissapointing, because the sidebar is very limited and doesnt give me any of the reports im use to...position, graphs, stakes etc. it just lumps a bunch of hands together as if they are all the same.

Also you have videos that refer to stats that I cant recreate on the sidebar. "One thing to keep an eye out for is river aggression" great...looks at sidebar...not there. So I have to go back to HM2 reports and try to recreate the filter.

Leak Buster Support
06-21-2015, 02:03 PM
Most of the filters were not reproducible in HM2, so that's why they are not there in the LB HM2 version. We tried to keep most of the relevant stats in the sidebar, but for the specific one you're speaking about, there isn't river aggression. However, the weight of the leaks and importance of each statistical area are scored and then listed in hierarchical order in step 1. So if river agg was really low, it would rank high for your specific leak.