PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working

Reverz
08-26-2009, 11:17 AM
I can't get the HUD to work with a microgaming skin using the same software Unibet does. The hand history is saving and the hands are showing up in Hold'em Manger to. I just can't seem to get the HUD to work.

Running Vista and updated to the latest HEM beta if that helps.

fozzy71
08-26-2009, 12:56 PM
1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Reverz
09-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Bumping up this topic. I made this topic trying to get HEM to work with Tell Poker, after lots & lots of trying I somehow got it to work. But now I'm trying my HUD to work on Unibet (indentical software) en I've got the same problem... hands importing but no HUD. I followed all the steps again but it's not working this time and I can't remember exactly what I did to make it work with Tell Poker last month.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using? 1.09 beta 34

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? Unibet

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes

3) Have you followed the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC,
this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM?
If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? C:\MicroGaming\Poker\unibetpokerMPP\GameHistory.da t

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? Yes

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? Yes

fozzy71
09-22-2009, 09:34 PM

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC,
this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM?
If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? C:\MicroGaming\Poker\unibetpokerMPP\GameHistory.da t.......

Please close unibet and manually 'Cut' the .DAT file and 'Paste it into your: D:\Hand History's\Archive

Please remove this first auto import entry.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">D:\Hand History&apos;s\Pokerstars\ReverzEffect,True,True,D:\Han d History&apos;s\Archive

You are auto importing from your archive folder. This is a very bad thing to do. There are so many files in the archive that it will take it a very long time to read thru all the duplicates on auto import, and this will prevent your HUD from opening.

if it still wont work:

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Reverz
09-23-2009, 06:30 AM
"<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">D:\Hand History's\Pokerstars\ReverzEffect,True,True,D:\Han d History's\Archive"
Is not my archive folder but the folder I made Pokerstars save my HH to. Sorry for the confusion.

Also I got it working now. I had to enable UAC first again, reboot, set Unibet to run as administrator & then disable UAC again. I assumed it didn't matter if I ran it as admin or not cause the option was grayed out, apparently it did. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

fozzy71
09-23-2009, 09:55 AM
"<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">D:\Hand History's\Pokerstars\ReverzEffect,True,True,D:\Han d History's\Archive"
Is not my archive folder but the folder I made Pokerstars save my HH to. Sorry for the confusion.

I actually think I misread this code wrong, so I apologize for wasting your time. ;)

Also I got it working now. I had to enable UAC first again, reboot, set Unibet to run as administrator & then disable UAC again. I assumed it didn't matter if I ran it as admin or not cause the option was grayed out, apparently it did. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

:confused:

UAC Off = All Programs 'Always Run As Admin'

Not sure why that would work exactly, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. :p

Reverz
09-23-2009, 10:21 AM
:confused:

UAC Off = All Programs 'Always Run As Admin'

Not sure why that would work exactly, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. :p
I share your confusion :D. But it's working so I won't ask too many questions :)

bigweh8
09-24-2009, 01:48 AM
Im experiencing a similar problem wiht FT... up until recently it HEM has been working fine, but now when i start a session and am auto- importing, none of the HUD details come up. When i check HEM after i play a few hands, my cash reports are still being updated, and when i check my hh folder that FT is saving my hands to it is still showing up with each hand.

I've got UAC off, my firewall is off, have re-installed the beta update, etc, but nothing.

Any suggestions?

fozzy71
09-24-2009, 02:05 AM
1) Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174
3) Post the answers in a new thread on the HM Forums - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/index.php