PDA

View Full Version : Notecaddy only displays Hero's notes in opponents tab

frodebass
12-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Hi
Under Opponents/player analysis, the notecaddy tab shows only all notes taken on myself.
It's been like this now since I bought HM2 and NC.
It would be useful if this page worked as it should, conveniant to have it all in one tab.

I'm guessing the point of this is that when I click on an opponent in the left side of the screen, then choose Notecaddy tab then it should show whatever notes NC has made for that player.

Will this be fixed?

Thanks,

Frode

nilaynilay
12-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi
Under Opponents/player analysis, the notecaddy tab shows only all notes taken on myself.
It's been like this now since I bought HM2 and NC.
It would be useful if this page worked as it should, conveniant to have it all in one tab.

I'm guessing the point of this is that when I click on an opponent in the left side of the screen, then choose Notecaddy tab then it should show whatever notes NC has made for that player.

Will this be fixed?

Thanks,

Frode

go to Opponents/player analysis, and replicate the behavior you reported and send us logs. we will look into them. additionally i will also try and replicate this on my own

pls email logs to support@notecaddy.com
How to make a log and send it to support (http://assaultwareforums.com/showthread.php?477-How-to-make-a-log-and-send-it-to-support)

frodebass
12-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Now I keep getting net framework errors when trying to hover or click on a note in the hud.
and in the opponents page, no notes show anymore, not my own either.
I uppdated HM2, the after that downloaded the notecaddylatest file that was mentioned in another post, this was maybe a mistake?

Hope to get some help on this.

Frode

nilaynilay
12-18-2011, 09:29 PM
the after that downloaded the notecaddylatest file that was mentioned in another post,

I actually made the same mistake myself. did u dl 2.2.2.0?

anyways it should work now with 5941 version of hm2

also there will be a big fix coming shortly for the notes not appearing in hud export to txt file blank type issues. prolly wait a bit

frodebass
12-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Hi,

I don't know if it was 2.2.2.0, the file only is called "NoteCaddy.latest.zip"
Inside is only exe files and dll files.

Where can I find 5941 of HM2? Latest I can find is the 5939 I have installed.

Thanks,

Frode

nilaynilay
12-18-2011, 10:34 PM
open NC and click on help-about nc.

it will show you version no

frodebass
12-19-2011, 12:07 AM
yupp, it's 2.2.2.0

should it be something else?

nilaynilay
12-19-2011, 12:37 AM
2.2.2.0 was not compatible with that version of hm2 but

i have just tested a new hm2 which has fixed all known NC issues. Hopefully tomm we can advice all of you to upgrade to it.