PDA

View Full Version : Hud bug on 888poker

hollode
12-17-2011, 02:57 PM
I use HM1 on 888poker. I have used it for about 1.5 months completely successful. But then i installed a newer version and problems appeared: rarely, about once a week HUD stoped and it could be seen on the desktop behinde the tables (it could be closed by ctrl+alt+del and then relaunched only in 5-10 minutes). I dont care, but then I tryed to solve the problem and instal a new version of HM1, this problem now appears every day twice!!! :mad:

The problem is - i dont remember the version of HM1 wich works fine with 888 (wich was my first when started on 888)! Help me.

I searched some threads of other people with same problem, all they said about VERSION of HM1, but there no exact number of version! I guess someone know here about this problem!

sorry for poor english

ps: finally, found it: 1-11-06-g... now in going to test it:)
pps: happenes again :((( on every version
ppps: guess hud options - tables preferences - screen scrape method halped me, but not sure yet

Patvs
12-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe 1.12.08

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

hollode
12-18-2011, 06:28 AM
XPx64 SP2 pro, standart firewall, avira free antivirus

Thank you for reply, video card driver could be the real reason. But when i changed \hud options - tables preferences - screen scrape method\ to PrintWindow yesterday, i stil have no problems with HUD on last hours of playing. If will be - I will reinstall video driver.

hollode
02-09-2012, 07:15 AM
hi (sorry for poor english)

I didnt play 10max tables for a long time and had no probles during a month. But when I started them (10max) again few days ago, problem became again. Now it is 100% clear the problem is with 10max (dont know about 9max, dont play NL HE). From time to time HUD stops working and when I try to relaunch it, Task Manager write that 'HUD' takes 50% of CP and Im not able to relaunch it for 5-10 minutes.

Do you have any information if there any version of HM1 which solve this problem available?

netsrak
02-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Latest release is 1.12.09: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe