PDA

View Full Version : replaying specific tournament hands

structure
08-25-2009, 04:58 PM
What im trying to do is replay all the hands from a specific tourney where I VP$IP.

It seems that when I go to my Tourney->Hands->Filter options, every single hand I played for the day where I VP$IP comes up. I multitable tourneys, so theres prolly 8+ tourneys filtered in. I want to only view one specific tourney where my parameters are met. There dosent seem to be a way to filter for one specific tournament. How do I do this?

Also, it seems that when trying to view hands in the replayer, stats for the players are not poping up correctly. I have the show stats box checked, but I must click on the top of the replayer window for the stat windows to pop up (it seems like they are trapped behind the actual window). Why is this?

structure
08-25-2009, 05:27 PM
the stats not popping up has seemed to correct itself. They are now showing up. Dunno why they weren't before.

Another question I have is when replaying hands, how do I change my stats/others stats to only show that specific tournament? Instead of combining all my stats together?

For example, I am trying to view my 3bet% for a single 6max MTT I played, but its showing me with 2.9K hands played. Which obviously is way to many for a single MTT. 6Max MTT's people should have a higher 3bet% than 9max, so I would like to account for this when reviewing my hands, but HM just seems to be combining all that players stats...

netsrak
08-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Sorry but that is not possible at the moment but the developers are already aware of it.