PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats too crowded to read

shuman
08-25-2009, 04:37 PM
I have HEM version 1.09 beta 27. I will download the latest beta 28.

I'm having a new problem when I left-click and hold on a player's HUD and the large pop-up screen appears with all of the player's stats. For players with several hundred or thousands of hands, the HUD is now displaying a number in parentheses after each value in the table to indicate the number of times each instance occurred. It makes it so that I cannot read the actual percentages of each individual stat before each parentheses. However, in the past I remember that those parentheses values were NOT there for players that I had a large number of hands on. Is there anyway I can get rid of these parentheses values for players I have many hands on? I would like to keep the parentheses values, if possible, for players I only have a few stats on.

Also, my saved HUD setting disappear in two ways. First, when I download the latest beta version of HEM. Second, when my computers freeze while I'm multi-tabling 6-14 NLHE $1/2 cash game tables on Full Tilt and I have to pull the power cord and remove the battery from my laptop and restart the computer. I believe it has to do with the age of my computers and while the HEM is auto importing. However, when the computer reboots, all of my saved HUD settings are gone and I have to redo all of them. I found the info below in the FAQ's. Is this how I could save and recover my settings in case either of these two things happen and I lose my saved HUD preferences?

To re-install Holdem Manager without losing all of your settings and preferences, do the following:

Close down Holdem Manager if you haven't already.
Navigate to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\
Select all the files and copy them.
Paste them into a folder outside of RVG Software. Remember this location.
Re-install Holdem Manager.
Navigate to where you pasted the files away from the RVG Software folder and select and copy them.
Paste them back into C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\. Click on Yes to overwrite the files.

Thank you.

shuman
08-25-2009, 08:20 PM
I downloaded beta 28 and the values in parentheses are gone now for players with a large number of hands. However, before I downloaded beta 28, I did the above procedure and copied all the files in the Config folder and pasted them into a folder on my desktop. After I downloaded beta 28, I copied all the files in the folder on my desktop and pasted them back into the new Config folder, but my previously created HUD layout was gone again. I had to re-create my HUD setting from scratch. Anything else I can do to save my current HUD settings for the next time I download the newest beta?

Thank you.

fozzy71
08-25-2009, 09:37 PM
Your hud configs shouldn't disappear during an update, or a reinstall typically, if you copied your whole config folder back in. All of your custom HUDs and various settings are contained in the prefs.xml file. To be sure your various custom HUD's are backed up:

HUD Options > Player Preferences > Export and save as .XML

Then if they disappear again, your prefs file was ever corrupted, you can import those individual XML files and have your old HUDs back.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=169