PDA

View Full Version : session stats vs total stats

mineriva
08-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi there,

Using HM: latest Beta 1.9.25
Poker Client: Stars
HUD: nlistmax as supplied by A1 here http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4166

HM imports hands properly and HUD works except for the fact that the stats displayed is ONLY the stats of the current session.

I would like HM to show TOTAL stats.

I have gone through the help file, manual and did a search here but cannot find the problem. All my settings seem right from what i can find.(i have "include hands newer than 12 months old" enabled)

fozzy71
08-25-2009, 09:55 PM
That is by design.

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) Alot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) Alot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumalated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since youve such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

You can also see your lifetime stats using the Active Player Details Window while playing.