PDA

View Full Version : 2 many hands in auto import?

spookytooth
07-13-2008, 09:57 PM
hey guys, was playing in a tounament earlier and a popup mssg from HM said that there were too many hands in my auto import and I needed to move them or my ystem performance was screwed. Dont remember exactly, was in the middle of several tables. But that was the general idea. anybody know what I'm supposed to do? pls advise
over & out

morny
07-14-2008, 06:57 AM
If your HH are saved as lots of files for each table etc like on Ipoker then follow these instructions. Youll need to remove your old folder as it appears you forgot to add Archiving which moves processed files after their imported.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=56

If your on Prima or somewhere similar which uses 1 file to hold all the HH then please delete that file

spookytooth
07-14-2008, 09:33 AM
OK - went to options, config auto import folders & removed the import folders I had setup on original install.

Created a my doc file where processed files could go.

Back to auto import folders and put HH files locations back in place but ticked the button underneath to move processed folders to my new doc file.

Do I need to do anything with files already imported? (or did I just do that...? lol)

thanks

morny
07-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Mine was already setup from the beginning so im unsure if it will move the other files since they have been previously processed so if you go into the folder where you auto import from if theres a large amount of files in there, (should be 0 when your not playing or mining) then delete them all and everything should be fine.