PDA

View Full Version : Stats are very big

Konfliktkurt
08-25-2009, 06:48 AM
Hi

Im playing the B2b network using 24h poker. And my holdemmanager worked great until recently, where it started showing really high stats. maybe 4/6 players on a table plays 96/100 in VPIP/PF raise%. Im a 23/18,5 player, and my stats are now 40/36, so theres a big error somewhere?

Can anyone help me?

fozzy71
08-25-2009, 07:29 AM
There was a 100% vpip bug.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

To re-import the problem hands, you will need to manually delete them, and reimport them.

*Close your poker client(s), then close HM and the Table Manager.
*Open your poker site HH folder and 'Cut' any HH files in there, and 'Paste' them into your \HMArchive folder, and/or a new folder on your desktop, so you can try to manually import them again.
*Restart HM > Import From Folder > point to your desktop folder.
*After it is done, you will want to copy the files in the folder on the desktop to your \HMArchive folder.
*HM doesn't move HHs when you use the Import From Folder option, like it does for auto import.

If your DB isn't real big, or the above doesn't work, it may be just as easy to create a new DB after updating and import your entire archive of hands.