PDA

View Full Version : HM suddenly crashing on import

lmx2k5
08-25-2009, 05:14 AM
I was using HM+Omaha, everything was running finefor a while on windows 7. But now suddenly it started to crash every time on start import. I can't do anything about it - reinstalling HM did not help. So now HM is useless without ability to import hands :mad:
Any suggestions? Without reinstalling windows

netsrak
08-25-2009, 06:38 AM
Under Vista/Windows7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

And please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 28 patch from the link in my signature.

lmx2k5
08-25-2009, 07:32 AM
well, those actions were done before - I was using HM for few months..

Well, I tried to find other cause of problem and found out that problem is because of one particular hand history file (iPoker).
I removed that one file and import works again

netsrak
08-25-2009, 09:22 AM
Could you please mail the original handhistory file containing this hand with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net. So we can analyse what causes the problem.

ide
09-29-2009, 05:10 PM
i have the same problem with one specific ongame file.
should i send it to fabio, too?

fozzy71
09-29-2009, 05:25 PM
i have the same problem with one specific ongame file.
should i send it to fabio, too?

Sure, he doesnt get enough emails :D

First though, I have to ask: Are you using 1.09 Beta 35 to import the file with? If it happens using the latest beta version of HM, then Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.