PDA

View Full Version : Player put no money... definitions/ Implicit weakness

bluetail
12-16-2011, 09:18 AM
Player put no money on flop or turn or river is really useful.

It would be great to have a more general option for "player put no money on all streets" or "...all remaining streets", eg "player put no money on turn and river" would indicate that a player only checks and/ or folds if a bet was made on either turn or river.

Even better, it would be very useful to test for a player putting in no money on any remaining street and his hand NOT being good at showdown.

This would actually be a more extreme version of 'Implicit weakness' perhaps call it 'Extreme weakness', in which it would be true that either:

the player checks all selected streets and folds to any bet on any street; or
the player checks all selected streets and loses at showdown.

nilaynilay
12-17-2011, 02:16 AM
Player put no money on flop or turn or river is really useful.

It would be great to have a more general option for "player put no money on all streets" or "...all remaining streets", eg "player put no money on turn and river" would indicate that a player only checks and/ or folds if a bet was made on either turn or river.

Even better, it would be very useful to test for a player putting in no money on any remaining street and his hand NOT being good at showdown.

This would actually be a more extreme version of 'Implicit weakness' perhaps call it 'Extreme weakness', in which it would be true that either:

the player checks all selected streets and folds to any bet on any street; or
the player checks all selected streets and loses at showdown.

Really interesting idea
feel free to Xpost this at Upcoming Features (http://assaultwareforums.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Upcoming-Features)

bluetail
12-19-2011, 08:33 PM
I have a general question, if we use "Player put no money in on <this Street>" does this count as a last Action for the purposes of using "Define opportunities by action".

Specifically, I am trying to create definitions for situations like "oop on <flops of this texture> cbets one street only", in which case is it enough just to check "put no money in on turn" or do we also also need to select "turn action = check" as well as "put no money in on turn"?

nilaynilay
12-20-2011, 09:11 AM
I have a general question, if we use "Player put no money in on <this Street>" does this count as a last Action for the purposes of using "Define opportunities by action".

Specifically, I am trying to create definitions for situations like "oop on <flops of this texture> cbets one street only", in which case is it enough just to check "put no money in on turn" or do we also also need to select "turn action = check" as well as "put no money in on turn"?

if u tick check then check calls will also be counted. put no money will not count check calls