PDA

View Full Version : all tournament on merge show as 10-max on table manager, HUD does not work, very mad!

dude1000
12-16-2011, 01:09 AM
very frustrated here, i want my hud to work, and I can't figure out how to get the table manager to recognize the correct table size. I read some lame suggestion about manually changing it in table manager, but this is rediculous because every time the table changes it switches back to 10-max. What do I need to do, I am about to throw my laptop, I searched the forums and there is no good info on this!

This is for Merge network.

Patvs
12-16-2011, 02:05 AM
HoldemManager can't detect the difference between a 9max and a 10max table on Merge.
Manually change the number of seats in the TableManager.

Setup the seating preferences for both 9max and 10max:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

dude1000
12-16-2011, 03:21 AM
sweet product....any fix planned for this?

this is really awesome, so every time I change a table I have to reset it manually, and every time a new tournament starts also... then I make a bunch of incorrect reads after the table changes, and it's already cost me some huge pots.

let me guess....I have to but HEM2 for it to work on merge?....how about a fix?

I also set up seating for 9 and 10 max (seat 5 for both) this changed nothing though.

def. appreciate the quick response though!

Patvs
12-16-2011, 03:59 AM
It's the same with HM2.

The issue has several elements:
-1 in the past all tables on Merge used to be 10max.
Now that they've added 9max, HoldemManager can't detect the difference, so HoldemManager still assumes every tables is 10max.
We can change this default detection to 9max..... but then players that play on 10max tables will face the same issue where they have to use TableFinder for every table.

We're working on adding a feature where you can choose what your mostly played game is.
But if you play a mix of 9max and 10max tables, that's also not going to solve anything for you.

-2 Ongame has a similar issue. Where whether you're playing at a headsup, 6max or full ring table, EVERY table will be detected as full ring. This detection isn't 'stupid', but merely the pokerclient doesn't add anything to the cache memory for HoldemManager to differentiate the tables. (pokerclients like PokerStars, PartyPoker, do)
I know what you're thinking: if there are 10 players at the table it's 10 max! If there are 9 players at the table it's 9max! HoldemManager can deduct this info from the handhistory file: but when one player leaves the table, or a player is eliminated, this type of detection won't work. Since it will then wrongly assume a 10max table--> is 9max... and when more players are eliminated 6max--> etc. which will screw up the seating preferences also.