PDA

View Full Version : Hud crashes after about 40 min

guitarizt
08-30-2008, 01:12 AM
After updating to 1.06.02 I've been having problems with my hud. I can get it up sometimes but nothing pops up on the tables. Sometimes I can't even launch table manager and I have to restart. After restarting it works again. Just closing and reopening hem doesn't work. I looked in task manager and hem seems to be truly closed along with table manager when I try just closing and reopening it without restarting.

This happens at least on ftp sngs and stars cash.

<edit> I was f'ing around and I got my hud to work this time, I had to open and close it 3 times and third's the charm, it popped up again. It kept saying couldn't write to pref file but I just hit cancel.

morny
08-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Close down HM, go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and delete the posPref.txt file and then restart HM.

If you cant get the Table Manager to appear just go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ and click on the HMhud.exe file to launh the manager and also make sure HMhud.exe isnt banned by your Antivirus or Firewall and if so add it to the exceptions list