PDA

View Full Version : HUD Popup very crowded with number of hands >100

mak
08-24-2009, 06:44 PM
Before my last beta update, the number of stats for each hand would only show if it was less than 100. Now, after my update, my HUD popup shows the total number of hands on each stat even if it is greater than 100. This has caused my popup to be very crowded and often has overlapping numbers. It's kind of annoying.

What can I do to either (1) go back to the old way where it only showed the number of hands on a stat if it was greater than 100; or (2) automatically apply more spacing in my customized popup HUD so that the numbers aren't overlapping each other?

fozzy71
08-25-2009, 07:21 AM
When you say you updated, does that mean you are using 1.09 beta 28?

Are you talking about the HUD Panels, or the larger, main HUD Popup details?

I didn't know it was ever possible to have the stats stop showing at a certain capped number of hands. There is a couple of different Minimum Hand requirement settings, but I can't recall a Maximum hands number settig to turn them back off.

Can you post a screen shot plz? - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.