PDA

View Full Version : Can't import hands and HUD doen't show

A77
08-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Hello,

Everything it's installed ok, i did everything the installations guides say. But After click in "Auto import hands" and play a couple hands, when a hand ends, i look into the text box under the "Import progress" bar in the "import" tab and say: Files imported: 1 of 1, Hands imported: 0, Duplicate hands: 0, Import errors: 1. And obviously the HUD never shows up.

i checked the faq "My HUD doesn't work, what should I do?", did everything, but nothing works.

Here are the anwers:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.07. I've tried bye all means istall the lastest version and update, but i couldn't, my pc freezes averytime i try. This version (1.07) worked perfect in my previous pc (that was better), then i moved to this actual pc (too much older then the first one but fine with the requirements) and doesn't work. This pc is used for work as well, so i can't modify nothing, so obviate comments like "reinstall your windows" or "change your pc"... please.

2) What Poker Site are you playing?

I only play on pokerstars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes, of course.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM?

yes, the hand history files shows up in the correct folder and the path location in HM it's right.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

No.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

I tried and no.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

I tried and it did not work, It says that some hands must be imported firts.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

I do not use vista, i use XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

No idea what that is.

Thanks for your help.

netsrak
08-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Version 1.07 doesn't support the latest Stars client. You need to find a way to update to the latest beta and get it running.