PDA

View Full Version : NOIQ(entrac) HUD problems

gsdavid
12-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi, since 1.12.07 I've been having problems with NOIQ HUD. I'm not sure if the issue is with the HEM or new NOIQ software cause i took a short break from poker, then updated HEM and started playing. Firstly there was no HUD so i used table finder to find it but then only default hud would show up instead of my customized.

So basically the issue is that I cannot get my custom HUD to work, I have it set for HU/6/10m Tourney on all sites but i still get the basic default one from Hem(the one u get when u fresh install hem).

I tried re-importing my HUD and deleting the HEM config(was suggested in some other tread and then using table scanner to detect the tables but i got the same result)

My buddy has 1.12.04 and it works, with almost identical CPU specs(I got more ram, all other same) so I'm not sure where the problem lies. However, i cannot revert to that version because then pacific poker HUD which i also need wont work..

Thank you

edit: I've just noticed i have same problem with betfair(ongame)

also default hud while other sites show the custom hud i made

Patvs
12-16-2011, 02:10 AM
Go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Most likely another HUD configuration is still assigned to "any site".
Make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings between the HUD configurations.
For example assign the default HUD (which you can't delete) to a specific site you don't even play on.

Or select the configurations called "Ongame", etc. and assign them to a different site, if you want to use your custom HUD on Ongame instead.

gsdavid
12-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Ty you were correct, there was default ongame hud amongst the other in the options where u pick which hud u want to show, so it was overlaping. I've just deleted all of them besides my custom hud and the problem is fixed.

Ty