PDA

View Full Version : Cant import Pokerstars hands

drexle
08-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Hello,

I used holdem manager about 2 months ago and all was fine.

I didn't used it for 2 months, and when I wanted to import my Pokerstars hands, all hands were in error.

I checked the forums and download and upgraded to 1.08.04
Now when I want to import, both automatically and manually, it says "No file to import". But the files are here.

I downloaded and installed the last Beta version (27), and it was the same.

I unistalled Holdem manager via the Windows control panel, and reinstalled it.
And now still "No file to import".

I have Windows XP.

I'm not happy with that.

What must I do ? I would like the simpliest way to do it. I don't care if I lose the older databases or my HUD config. But I would like it to work again.

Is this kind of thing going to happen each time there is a change in PS hand histories ?

I'm not very good at computers.

I checked the forums and didn't find something that worked.

Thank you for your help.

fozzy71
08-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Is HM currently installed? If so:

1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

*If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

If you need instructions for reinstalling HM or SQL let me know. SQL contains your DB so you should be able to reinstall HM and connect to your DB, assuming your DB and connection are fine.

drexle
08-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Ok, it didn't worked until I emptied the hand history folder.

I'm gonna check if the rest is going fine.

Thank you for your fast answer.

fozzy71
08-24-2009, 03:54 PM
That is a pretty rare glitch at stars, for the HHs to get 'stuck'. It happens religiously at FTP and a couple other sites, but not Stars.

drexle
08-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Ok everything seems fine.