PDA

View Full Version : No hands importing

lostinadream
08-24-2009, 02:27 PM
I just downloaded beta 27 on my laptop and decided to create a new database and i got the option encoding - UTF or ASCll. No idea the difference anything but went for the UTF one, but now HEM isnt importing any hands from any sites and obviously i checked the folders and everything and all is fine, checked the sites to see if they were saving them and everything is the same. Also when i start the auto import the table manager thing that pops up auto minimizes itself and then disappears isnt on the tray at the bottom. So yeah not sure whats happened really, all was working fine and now nothing. I tried holdem manager on my computer and downloaded new beta and tried creating a new database and all is ok on there at the moment, so just laptop. Its vista, if that helps at all.

thanks,

jamie

netsrak
08-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Its always Vista....

After installing an update for an application you need to check the administrator settings again.
Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.