PDA

View Full Version : problems with the hm2 5846 update

Tiewire
12-15-2011, 07:28 AM
hi,

using the hm2 update 5846, after reseting notes, creating notes runs always twice and colour coding doesnt work at all.
after replacing files with the latest update zip, i found two of them, the problems are solved but then either the definition analyse nor the player note history is working.

best regards tie

nilaynilay
12-15-2011, 11:38 AM
hi,

using the hm2 update 5846, after reseting notes, creating notes runs always twice and colour coding doesnt work at all.
after replacing files with the latest update zip, i found two of them, the problems are solved but then either the definition analyse nor the player note history is working.

best regards tie

the bolded items are already in the bug list as i was able to replicate these issue independently.

we appreciate your time taken to report the bugs and hope you will continue to do so.

Tiewire
12-15-2011, 05:54 PM
thanks nilaynilay for ur reply,

for some reason creating notes is working correct by now!
what happened to the caddynote tab in the players summary? its gone.

is there anywhere a bug report thread with an actual list of reported and confirmed bugs, so anyone can first check that list before reporting?

best regards tie

nilaynilay
12-15-2011, 06:03 PM
thanks nilaynilay for ur reply,

for some reason creating notes is working correct by now!
what happened to the caddynote tab in the players summary? its gone.

is there anywhere a bug report thread with an actual list of reported and confirmed bugs, so anyone can first check that list before reporting?

best regards tie

Screenshot pls. As of now we dont have a bug list. i will fwd the idea to Sreti. usually most bugs get fixed very fast. As of now NC updates are tied to hm2 updates so sometimes the latest version isnt available immediately. We are looking to streamline and expedite this as well.

Tiewire
12-15-2011, 06:54 PM
hi nilaynilay,

here the screenshot

vs 5846 without latest zipfiles

best regards tie

nilaynilay
12-15-2011, 07:08 PM
I will get back to you on this after conferring with Sreti

nilaynilay
12-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Sreti just confirmed this is fixed in the next update