PDA

View Full Version : Cash Game Hands Tab shows nothing

schaffem111
08-24-2009, 12:21 PM
I just had some Postgre issues and ended up re-installing Postgre and restoring from a backed up database (luckily from just 2 days ago).

Now, there is nothing showing up in the "Hands" tab for cash games. I can see everything in reports, sessions, etc. for any date range, but no individual hands.

This is also the case for hands that I imported into the newly created DB, and also for hands played today after the new DB was created.

There are no filters on. Hands are importing and show correctly in the reports tab.

schaffem111
08-24-2009, 12:33 PM
I just had some Postgre issues and ended up re-installing Postgre and restoring from a backed up database (luckily from just 2 days ago).

Now, there is nothing showing up in the "Hands" tab for cash games. I can see everything in reports, sessions, etc. for any date range, but no individual hands.

This is also the case for hands that I imported into the newly created DB, and also for hands played today after the new DB was created.

There are no filters on. Hands are importing and show correctly in the reports tab.

Nevermind. Somehow the winner name, winner hands, $ won columns came back into the column selector and so it was just taking forever for the hands tab to work. Seems fine now.

fozzy71
08-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Did you recently reinstall HM or update it? I don't think an update should turn off those settings, but if you reinstalled HM for any reason it would. It would also do this if you create a new DB, I believe. I had the same issue a few weeks ago, but it was because I had created a new DB thru backup/restore or re-import.

schaffem111
08-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Did you recently reinstall HM or update it? I don't think an update should turn off those settings, but if you reinstalled HM for any reason it would. It would also do this if you create a new DB, I believe. I had the same issue a few weeks ago, but it was because I had created a new DB thru backup/restore or re-import.

I created a new DB to restore from a backup.

fozzy71
08-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Yep, that will do it. Any new DB is going to have those settings set to default, because they are directly tied to the actual DB, until you remove those columns.