PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working properly.

tontobird
08-24-2009, 01:33 AM
All of the sudden, for no reason that I can discern, the little stat boxes that appear near the player are not showing up in the right spot. They are showing up at the wrong seats.

So, there are stat boxes, but they are not showing up next to the correct player.

netsrak
08-24-2009, 05:03 AM
Please update to the latest Beta 1.09.27.

You can arrange the stats with the right mouse key and save this settings via table manager->save positions.

If this doesn't help we need to know some more details about your system and the site you are playing. Please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

tontobird
08-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Yes, I realized after I went to bed that I didn't post enough details.

I am currently on Pro version 1.09 beta 23a.

I have been using it trouble free for the last few months. I play exclusively on PokerStars.

I tried moving the stats, but when a hand played they'd move back.

I thought about trying the HEM update, but there were no PokerStars updates or anything that I could figure out that would change how the HUD worked. I'd been using it earlier that night for a few hours with no problems.

netsrak
08-24-2009, 09:27 AM
You should update to the latest Beta...

How to arrange the stats:
1. make sure that Stars preferred seating and HM seating preferences are set accordingly
2. Open one table and play at least one hand
3. After the stats have been moved to their final positions please arrange them with the right mouse key
4. Save the layout via table manager -> save positions.

5. Now you can open further tables but you have to play at least one hand to get the stats moved to their position.

tontobird
08-24-2009, 10:01 AM
OK, so the stats weren't moving back after I corrected their position, but when I'd bring up a new table they'd again be at the wrong places.

I updated to the latest HEM version, opened one table only, corrected the stats positions, saved positions in Table Manager and opened another table only to have them be all wrong again.

tontobird
08-24-2009, 10:03 AM
If I have to play at least one hand to have them move to their correct positions, which I haven't tried yet but am getting ready to, then what's the point of pre-fetching?

tontobird
08-24-2009, 10:30 AM
So I did what you suggested and the stats are moving to the right place after I play a hand, but then they are useless to me so the is no point in pre-fetching.

netsrak
08-24-2009, 11:44 AM
As long as you dont sit at the table they are in the right place.
When you sit down the table is moved to your preferred position and HM needs the information from the 1st played hand to update the positions.

At the moment the only workaround is to don't use preferred seating.

tontobird
08-24-2009, 12:16 PM
This may be so, but why had it worked properly up until now?

netsrak
08-24-2009, 02:48 PM
I don't know what you changed, maybe you activated preferred seating or you play different table types?

This problem is known for a long time there was no change in the last versions.

tontobird
08-24-2009, 03:52 PM
That's the reason I didn't understand why this happened. I made NO changes, I played the same type of game, same limit, even.