PDA

View Full Version : Prima Currency Exchange

etant39
08-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Is there a way to separate the dollar tables from the euro tables on prima? It lumps it into one.

Thanks

fabio
08-29-2008, 05:57 PM
No multi currency support yet, sorry.

sariboxer
09-03-2008, 03:47 PM
No multi currency support yet, sorry.

any news about that?

morny
09-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Coming Soon, currently finalising Ongame Database support then tourneys and then Multi Currency

sariboxer
12-23-2008, 05:03 AM
any news about that??? common guys, this is being promised for ages now!!! :):):)

morny
12-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Yes, its still after Tourney Support, that hasnt changed but we can only do one thing at a time. Tourney support is well under way now so shouldnt be too long but ive no ETA

aapjaa
01-05-2009, 12:16 PM
This is taking way too long, it's a not extremely complicated feature but it is very important.

morny
01-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Yes, its still after Tourney Support, that hasnt changed but we can only do one thing at a time. Tourney support is well under way now so shouldnt be too long but ive no ETA

aapjaa
01-05-2009, 03:08 PM
So, 2 weeks later and nothing changed?

morny
01-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Yes, Tourney Support is delayed as were making sure theres as few bugs as possible and also that all sites and types of games are supported and then well work on Currency support. This order wont change so until you see tourney support added then theres no point in looking for updates on multicurrency. If it was easy to implement it would have been done a long time ago however it isnt and its actually quite complicated

DollarsNEuros
02-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Yes, Tourney Support is delayed as were making sure theres as few bugs as possible and also that all sites and types of games are supported and then well work on Currency support. This order wont change so until you see tourney support added then theres no point in looking for updates on multicurrency. If it was easy to implement it would have been done a long time ago however it isnt and its actually quite complicated

Is there any dollar amount reward/tip I can throw out there that will get me some temporary fix for this so I can file my taxes?

Even just making it so the hands export in a format that PT2 can read is fine with me.

Help.

morny
02-03-2009, 03:10 PM
PT dont support HM exported hands?

Theres not much we can do the Beta date announce is March 15th but thats just an approx date. Maybe if you create a new database and only import the site that has euros and then get that data and then create another new database and import the $ site hands, then you just need to figure out the currency rate

DollarsNEuros
02-03-2009, 03:19 PM
PT dont support HM exported hands?

Theres not much we can do the Beta date announce is March 15th but thats just an approx date. Maybe if you create a new database and only import the site that has euros and then get that data and then create another new database and import the $ site hands, then you just need to figure out the currency rate

HEM doesn't export the hands into the sql Eurolinx database format, it exports as XML.

It's eurolinx so there is a ton of USD and Euro hands mixed in. If I could just export by euro or dollar then that would be a start.

morny
02-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Well maybe someone on 2+2 could run a script that searches the document and exports the hands with the euro symbol to file A and the dollars to file B or something like that. Other than that it will be at least a month before we have a Beta

jayceekay
04-24-2009, 03:48 PM
sosososososososo so insanely sick that there isn't multi currency support yet. i had a longer post written, but then i realized that it'd be pointless as i've already been told about 7 times for almost a year now that multi currency support is "coming soon". i don't know why i was so foolish to believe that a poker results tracking program (which is expected to keep accurate results of many poker playing statistics, including winnings) should keep accurate records of winnings when probably less than 5% of customers are actually affected by this. clearly it's much more +ev (pocketwise) to implement plo and table scanner, even when it comes to something as simple as: parsing through all the hh's, having HEM download an exchange rate, multiply one number by another number, and storing all monetary data in the user-preferred currency (i will bill you for this consultation).

i wanted to sincerely say how for the most part i think HEM is a great program (really it is, don't disable my key) as most PAYING CUSTOMERS would agree, and sarcastically thank you for making me guess on my taxes this year! here's to hoping i get audited!

DollarsNEuros
04-25-2009, 03:50 AM
clearly it's much more +ev (pocketwise) to implement plo and table scanner, e

It's absolutely infuriating that they released this before multicurrency.

Now I had to go ahead and file an extension on my taxes.

And I can't get a damn loan for a house until I get this settled.

Way to screw people over. I know this mess has affected several other players who want to be honest when filing their taxes.

If I had known "soon" meant "maybe sometime next year" I would have known to not rely on HEM and would not have any problems.

morny
04-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Understand your frustrations, theres not much else i can add to this thread other than its up next after tourney support which is almost complete. If you want to keep updated to see if its out check the releases forum