PDA

View Full Version : Penny off in HUD on FTP

talkinaway
08-23-2009, 12:48 PM
I found a weird bug in my HUD. I typically have my win amount displayed at the top of my HUD on FTP. I play 25c/50c NLH, which has a min chip of 5 cents. That means you can only sit down with 5 cent multiples, bet in 5 cent multiples, and rake is always taken out of the pot at 5 cents on the dollar. In other words, everything on the table is a multiple of 5 cents.

Well, for some reason, every once in awhile, my win amount will be off by a penny. I can't tell when or why it happens, but I'll see 34 cents on top, when I'm pretty sure I've won 35 cents. I don't know if this is indicative of some bigger bug, or if it's unique to <100NL games, but it'd be nice to patch this.

fozzy71
08-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Are you using the latest beta? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

If you could possibly capture a screen shot and/or associated hand history when it happens next that would probably be helpful. The screen shot might be hard to get. You could try turning up the timer for displaying mucked cards to maybe make this easier.

talkinaway
08-23-2009, 01:31 PM
The screen shot won't be hard. The problem isn't the amount that appears below the mucked cards; the problem is the RUNNING win total. I'll try and make one as soon as:

A) I figure out how to make a screen shot (don't give me that look)

B) I get another "error".

The error only happens sporadically, and if I win/lose another pot, it's about 50-50 that it'll correct itself spontaneously.

Edit: Here it is. Like the cards?

http://s786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/talkinaway/

Kaizen2000
08-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Nothing to do with a bug- it's in the TOC of every pokerroom.
If a split spot is not completely divisible the player left and first after the dealer button gets the non-divisible part of the pot.

talkinaway
08-23-2009, 02:02 PM
If there's a split pot at a $50 NL table on FTP, and it's an odd number, one player gets the odd CHIP - not the odd PENNY.

If there had been a split pot at this table, one player would get 5 cents more, thus keeping all stacks divisible by 5 cents.