PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Import

shaddi
08-23-2009, 12:22 PM
I used the Trial Version of PT3 before I finally got HM now. Played around 1000 DONs at Pacific and PT3 made a nice graph for it. Now I imported all those hands into HM and the graph just shows like 15 times the winnings for my player name. Do I have to enter something special, like that seating option or similar?

netsrak
08-23-2009, 02:59 PM
Are you using the latest Beta 1.09.26? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If not please update and reimport the hands again.

If you are already using this version please zip and mail the handhistory folder with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net

shaddi
08-23-2009, 03:17 PM
No I was not using the current beta when I imported the hands. Did the update afterwards. What is the best way to delete the imported hands?
By the way, my Hand History Folder is empty now. Haven't seen an option to keep the folder - what to do? I have a "processed files" folder from using PT3 before if that helps...

fozzy71
08-23-2009, 05:52 PM
Any 'import errors' should not have actually been imported. You shouldn't really have to delete anything. If you ever do want to delete hands, the easiest way is to filter as needed, go to the Hands tab, choose the All option, then Right-Click > Delete All Hands in List

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

shaddi
08-23-2009, 09:20 PM
I deleted the complete HM database, created a new one and imported all pacific hands in the way you described. The result is still the same, the graph is totally wrong.

fozzy71
08-23-2009, 10:55 PM
Sorry for all the headaches. Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

Rvg72
08-24-2009, 07:30 PM
HM was not reading these tourney summaries when he did not win money so only the winners were imported. This is fixed in beta 28 which is coming out tonight

Roy

shaddi
08-25-2009, 10:23 AM
I deleted the database again, installed the newest beta and imported all hands again. The graph is still wrong, showing too many losses. Cashgame seems to be ok, but SNGs are not. There however are 692 imported errors.

I took the old processes files folder from PT3. Since my original hand history folder from 888 is empty since the first import from HM - where did those hands go?

netsrak
08-25-2009, 12:12 PM
The files go to the HM archive folder which is configured in the auto-import settings, default is c:\hmarchive

shaddi
08-25-2009, 01:03 PM
OK a new import looks better now... dunno why the last one did not work though. Can be closed then, thanks for help.