PDA

View Full Version : Carbon HUD Problem

Phatty
12-14-2011, 02:52 AM
I was playing on Carbon for the first time tonight. I turned on hand history logging and pointed to that folder for auto importing. The reporting works like when I pressed refresh button it would show my hands played and the active player feature worked but I could never get the HUD to work. The tables never showed up in that popup window and no stats ever displayed on my tables. I rebooted HEM and also tried pressing the relaunch HUD button but it wouldn't work.

Any ideas how to get this working? Or how to troubleshoot it?

Patvs
12-14-2011, 03:27 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Close HoldemManager
Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
Run HoldemManager
Then try the TableFinder again: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Phatty
12-14-2011, 11:04 AM
I thought I had updated to the latest version but I'll check again when I get home and see if that resolves it.

Phatty
12-14-2011, 07:44 PM
I was using version 1.12.06 and that update bumped me up to 1.12.07 and the same problem persists. I get results in the main HEM client but no HUD. No tables show up in my table manager active window which reads table manager 1.12.0 fwiw.

Any other suggestions? I'm having a tough time with this new Carbon software as it is and no HUD is really brutal.

Patvs
12-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Phatty
12-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the replies. If that's my only option, I'll do it, but is there nothing else I can check or troubleshoot on my own? I remembered I haven't rebooted my PC in a while, so I'm going to try that when I get home hoping something simple like that may fix it. If there's anything else I can do on my own, let me know. Otherwise if it still won't work, I'll contact support as you've outlined.

Also, I'm using Vista if that matters.

Patvs
12-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates..

Phatty
12-16-2011, 06:17 PM
I guess I need more suggestions or a TeamViewer session because everything checks out so far as I can tell. I added those apps to my firewall excluded list. I am running apps as administrator. Everything is updated I believe.

I sent an email to support about the problem. It's close to 24 hours. Do I need to resend?

Patvs
12-17-2011, 01:15 AM
PM me your email address, so I can check why there hasn't been a response to your email.