PDA

View Full Version : hi need help please

ForzaGrunn
08-23-2009, 09:40 AM
i have the small stakes holdem manager version

i just bought the update to pro version for $30 but how do i go on now?

do i get a email with a activation code or something ? cus i cant realy find help on the site

fozzy71
08-23-2009, 09:49 AM
If you have not received your license in 12 - 24 hours, please send your details to sales@holdemmanager.net.

ForzaGrunn
08-23-2009, 09:54 AM
so when i got that....i clear the lisence code that i have now...and put this new one in?

fozzy71
08-23-2009, 10:10 AM
Yes. When you do get your new license, and it is working properly, I suggest you register it according to step 3 below. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset it yourself in the future, without waiting for email support.

1) Help > Reset License.
2) Close HM, restart HM, click Register, and finish the registration process.
3) If you have any problems, please try using our registration system to reset your license. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/
4) If you have any problems beyond that, please email the details to sales@holdemmanager.net.

ForzaGrunn
08-23-2009, 12:02 PM
do i loggin with my forum details @ step3?

netsrak
08-23-2009, 12:08 PM
No you can create any account you like but make sure to remember it.

ForzaGrunn
01-12-2011, 01:41 PM
so im reopening this old tread cus im starting poker again

i was wondering what do i need to do to get my old code back to start HM again
it got deleted from my pc when i reformatted

i can show details that i paid for this

fozzy71
01-12-2011, 02:40 PM
so im reopening this old tread cus im starting poker again

i was wondering what do i need to do to get my old code back to start HM again
it got deleted from my pc when i reformatted

i can show details that i paid for this

If you have lost the code entirely you will need to ask our sales team to search the archives. Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com.

The same code can be used on 2 pc's at once and can be reset as often as needed.

Please try using our site to register your current/new license. If your code isn't there already you can upload it manually and then reset the code whenever necessary.

https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/login.php