PDA

View Full Version : Win Rate Min samples

Suzan
08-23-2009, 06:29 AM
I've set the default configuration to a site I don't play at, so the HUD uses the configuration I've set up.

In the configuration I've selected Win Rate as one of the stats. For Min samples I entered 200.
The HUD shows the Win Rate for every player, no matter how many or how few samples I have for that player.

Is there something I should do differently?

Suzan
08-23-2009, 06:34 AM
Since I started using HM, the results that are shown in HM and the money in the Cashier of the pokersite are not the same.

I only play at one site, one limit, and all the HHs are imported and moved. After I stop playing, I sit out until after the next hand is dealt. I don't close the pokerclient for a few minutes after that, and the same goes a while later for HM and importing hands.

The difference (deficit) seems to fluctuate somewhere between 30 and 90 $, but doesn't seem to be growing.

Oh, and there's no rakeback or bonus being released (yet).

What could this be?

Suzan
08-23-2009, 06:38 AM
Already inserted into the original message. I can't seem to delete this post.

netsrak
08-23-2009, 06:45 AM
Please try it with the latest Beta 1.09.26: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

netsrak
08-23-2009, 06:46 AM
Answered in your other thread. Please come back if the latest Beta doesn't fix your problems / questions

Suzan
08-23-2009, 06:54 AM
I was using Beta 1.09.24. Now I've downloaded Beta 1.09.26 and the $ shown are the same. But I'll get back after I've played some more hands.

Oops. This was supposed to be replied to the other post.

The same goes here. I'll see what happens when I'll play some more hands.

Thanks.

netsrak
08-23-2009, 08:12 AM
I try to merge your threads because it easier to follow.

Suzan
08-24-2009, 06:44 AM
Earlier I installed beta 27.

The HUD still displays the Win Rate for all players, seemingly regardless of the number of samples.

And my $ amount is off by 108$ now.

netsrak
08-24-2009, 06:48 AM
OK, i'll forward the problem with the win rate to the developers .

but for your $ amount it is nearly impossible to solve it, it can be missing hands because of a disconnect or for other reasons.
If you still have all the original handhistory files you can try to create a new database and import them into this database to see if it makes a difference. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Mike chops
08-24-2009, 01:21 PM
I'll check the win-rate/min sample issue. I really don't know what to suggest about the mis-matching win amounts. It could be you missed some hands? If you see a session where the discrepancy changes, please make a post here.