PDA

View Full Version : HUD not showing properly on Full Tilt

vesperaka
08-23-2009, 05:26 AM
I'm using 1.09 Beta 26 Small Stakes Omaha and Holdem.

I configured a HUD, but it only shows what I want it to when playing hold'em games. In Omaha it must be using a different profile, how do I find this?

Also, I loaded up 8 Omaha cash tables and the names weren't matching up. For example, if I dragged the box with my stats next to my avatar, at a different table somebody else's stats would be next to my avatar. Is this a known bug?

netsrak
08-23-2009, 06:38 AM
Can you change the Hud in the table manager with right mouse key on the table?

Which Hud to use for which site/table type is configured in the player preferences -> choose the Hud->use for....

For arranging the Stats follow this procedure:
1. check auto center / preferred seating in Pokerclient and HM seating preferrences. They should be set equal.

2. Open one table and play at least one hand

3. Move the stats to the positions you need them and save this positions via table manager -> save positions.

4. Now you can open more tables but you always need to play at least one hand to get the stats moved to the correct positions.

vesperaka
08-23-2009, 10:50 AM
My seating preferences for Full Tilt were all set to null, so I'm guessing that should fix it.

When I went to 'HUD Options --> Table Manager' I didn't notice that there was a 'Use for" tab. I ended up deleting the two profiles I made and now I just use the default one for everything (modified for my liking, of course).

Thanks again for the advice, the support here is amazing!