PDA

View Full Version : Help: Hands importing but not showing up

WooPig
08-23-2009, 04:18 AM
Installation went fine. Got the database set up fine. Set up hero names. Everything was fine. Then I imported hand histories (all PokerStars). The tournament hand histories are all there and fine, but my cash game histories are nowhere to be found. It continually tells me I have zero cash game hands.

I've even played some cash game hands to make sure the histories were being saved properly. Then I watched HEM import those hand histories. Then they just disappear. Gone.

And another possibly related problem. When I open a new cash table on PokerStars, the Table Manager recognizes the table I'm sitting at but tells me there are 0/6 people sitting at it and the HUD never opens.

I'm beyond frustrated right now, so I would really appreciate some help.

WooPig
08-23-2009, 04:36 AM
OK, and now it's working. I downloaded the most recent 1.09 beta release and updated, and now it has started updating my cash hands, but only the ones since I updated. It still doesn't have any record of my past hands. Any idea how I could get it to find those?

netsrak
08-23-2009, 06:32 AM
Reimport the old hands via import file or import from folder.
It may be necessary to move the files to a different folder before starting the import.