PDA

View Full Version : Changing HUD Configs

Rusty Nails
08-22-2009, 02:41 PM
I have setup 3 different HUD configurations (Reg cash, tournies and 4table cash) but the third one won't load. That is the one I like to use when I 4-table cash games. Is there any way to have different HUD setups for the same type of game?

fozzy71
08-22-2009, 03:16 PM
No, that is not possible. There is also no way to assign HUDs based on the number of tables you are playing.

I would suggest you set your 4 table HUD to a site you don't play. Your default HUD should also be set to a site you don't play. If you are gonna 4 table, and want to use your optional cash game HUD, go to the Player Preferences > Use For: and turn your normal/current cash game HUD to a site you don't play, and then set your 4 table HUD for your site.

Rusty Nails
08-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Thanks, I'll do that.

I'm having trouble today playing cash and tourneys at the same time. I'm still adjusting the positons of my tourney panels. Every time I move then my panels in my cash game HUD moves too. Is there a way to lock the one HUD while adjusting the other?

fozzy71
08-22-2009, 03:52 PM
I recommend you get the HUDs setup individually if at all possible. You could try turning the HUD off for the one you aren't adjusting, in the Table Manager. Try using Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag when moving panels. Also make sure that HUD Options > Tables Preferences > WYSIWIG is off.