PDA

View Full Version : Main Popup Problem

etant39
12-12-2011, 02:41 PM
I am having problems with the main popup automatically popping up every time I fold a hand on ongame. It only happens on some tables and only to one player at the table. I have to click it to make it close everytime. Very annoying! This is on HM1

Patvs
12-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

etant39
12-13-2011, 03:23 PM
I did the update to (1.12.07) and I can't get the HUD to work at all now. Hands are importing, and the table finder is seeing the table. But even after I drag and drop the red X on the table no HUD will come up. I am playing on Betsafe. I have windows 7, windows firewall, AVG anti-virus, and I also use Malwarebytes. I have also verified that all 3 of those are files are set to run as administrator. Also the HUD works fine on other sites. Thanks

Patvs
12-13-2011, 11:06 PM
I have no HUD issues with bwin (ongame).
Try reinstalling betsafe when the installer is back available on their website.

Also: when you open a cashgame table, when you run the tablefinder, it finds 4 different tables right.
One of them is the actual table.... 3 are other tables.
Try selecting the other 3 tables, then move the tablefinder red dot.