PDA

View Full Version : Microgaming HU SNGs

GoldmanStacks
12-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi,

I can never get the HUD working and about half the time tournaments results/ hands fail to import to holdem manager. Any ideas?

thanks in advance,

GoldmanStackz

Patvs
12-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe 1.12.07

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Set the Microgaming lobby language to English.

GoldmanStacks
12-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Hi, I have tried all of the things except the video card drives which I cant figure out how to uipdate. Nothing has worked so far. I have the latest version.

Thanks

Patvs
12-17-2011, 12:34 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1Update_Release_1.12.08_Patch_License_Fix.exe

Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
Then try the TableFinder on those tables: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Do you multitable a lot of these tournaments?
Try reimport the handhistories into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

And check if ALL the games/hands then DO show up?

GoldmanStacks
12-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Er I updated holdem manager and it's asking for another liscence!

What do I do? I don't want to waste one/ am not sure if I have a spare one.

Patvs
12-18-2011, 08:23 PM
Reactivate HM with your current serial number. (and activate the same PC)

You don't have to worry about wasting a license.
we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to "Upload License Code" and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

GoldmanStacks
12-20-2011, 10:37 AM
Hi, I can't reset my liscence code. On the page you sent me there is a big blue button that says "reset all profiles" but doesn't do anything. What am I supposed to do to reset the code?

Patvs
12-20-2011, 09:30 PM
If you're activating it again on the same computer---> you don't have to reset it.
Just activate it again using the same serial, and the license server should realize you're activating it again on the same PC.

Only if you get a "no more activations allowed" error will you need to actually reset it first.

GoldmanStacks
12-21-2011, 07:35 AM
Hi again, I've got into holdem manager again but HUD still won't work and tourney didn't import. I tried using table finder, and although it found the table nothing happened. I followed the instructions on the table finder link you sent me, but it didn't do anything.

mpuskad3
12-21-2011, 11:59 PM
I have exactly the same problem. I tried all of the stuff you sugested here and nothing works. It also doesent work on HEM2 or PT3.
HEM imports maybe 30% sngs, and when he does import all of the info is wrong(buyin, rake, number of players, won/lost). Table finder finds the table but hud still doesent appear. Somethimes hud does appear but doesent show all hands and appears on wrong table.

Patvs
12-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Email us a handhistory of such a game that didn't import.

mpuskad3
12-22-2011, 12:56 AM
it seems that hands are now being imported but with wrong buyin. im playing 30+3e and its importing 10+1$ (dont know if e/$ are important). should i send some hand history to mail now that it seems its importing but with wrong buyin?

Patvs
12-22-2011, 12:58 AM
im playing 30+3e and its importing 10+1$

This is normal. Merge doensn't write the buyin info to the handhistory file, so the "default" buyin is used.
You can change the default buyin: options--> settings--> default tourney buyin

Does the HUD work, now that the hands are being imported?

mpuskad3
12-22-2011, 12:35 PM
hud now works only on 1 table and it doesent always show stats from player on that table. table finder finds only 1 table.
hem is importing fine and all stats are correct in hem, only this hud is not working like it cant recognize different tables

Patvs
12-22-2011, 09:48 PM
Do all these HU tables have the same name?
So in TableManager, when you open two of them, they're detected with the same name?

mpuskad3
12-22-2011, 11:08 PM
it seems to me they have the same name

Patvs
12-22-2011, 11:39 PM
They're not even distinguishable as table 1, table 2? (with a different table number behind the name?)
Do hands played at different tables, at least mention a different table number in the handhistories?