PDA

View Full Version : Can't find appData

dingament
08-22-2009, 10:10 AM
I bought HM yesterday and been having some difficulties. I have been following a FAQ called: "How do I configure Holdem Manager to work with Ongame / BWIN?". But when I open HM and click Options/Configure Auto Import Folders/Add Folder I can't seem to find "C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\P5\<YourSiteName>\handhistory" which it says in the guide. And in the Archive Folder slot it's just empty, it doesn't say C:\HMarchive, and I can't find it anywhere.

Please help.

netsrak
08-22-2009, 11:31 AM
You need to play at least one hand to get the folder created.
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 26 patch from the link in my signature.

Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

dingament
08-22-2009, 04:50 PM
I've downloaded the beta 26 patch from your signature, but now I can't open Hold'em Manager, I've even tried turning off and on the computer several times. Every time I try to open it, it says: Hold'em Manager has stopped working, and windows can't find a solution. What do I do now?

netsrak
08-23-2009, 05:54 AM
Reboot your computer, clear your browser cache or use a different browser and download and install the update again.
Make sure you choose the original holdemmanager installation folder for the update.

dingament
08-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Ok, I did what you said and HM is now importing hands but I'm stilling having some problems. For starters, the hands played during a session aren't beeing showed in the session browser in HM. However, whenever I restart HM after the session has ended the hands are there. Plus the Hud isn't working, and table manager isn't showing any table activity. I find this quite odd since HM is importing hands.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
A: Holdem Manager Professional 1.09 Beta 26

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site? A: Only tried on Bwin

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
A: Yes

3) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
A: They are, HM is importing hands. C:\Users\Martin\AppData\Local\P5\bwin

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
A: No, I couldn't get it to work

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.

Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
It is.

netsrak
08-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Please check that holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.