PDA

View Full Version : iPoker HH in HoldEmManager is starnge ...

DanishWiking
08-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Hi

I am not sure whether this is a bug or just something has missed the programmer ...
But here goes ...

When I play on iPoker(Bedfred) and I win a pot without showndown - like on the flop or turn if I bet and my opponent(s) fold - if I then look at the HH from HoldEmManager is states that I show my cards - even though I do not....

When I compare it to Bedfred HH I do not show cards.

I have tested this with a friend and it is the same on both WinXP and Win Vista OS.

Would it be possible to change that text so it reflect what has happen ?

Regards
DW

netsrak
08-22-2009, 08:31 AM
Can you please mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net so he can have a look into it.

DanishWiking
08-22-2009, 10:43 AM
I have send the requested information to the mail account.

Please let me know if you do not recieve the mail.

Rvg72
08-24-2009, 01:53 AM
The hero always shows his hand for ipoker. There are some issues with their hand history format where not doing this before caused other problems because they would sometimes not include certain things.

Roy

DanishWiking
08-24-2009, 02:08 AM
Sorry - I did not understand that part clear ...

Do you mean that on iPoker the winner of the hand will always show his hand ?

I that normal iPoker setup - even running without the client or what ??

The thing is that I made som etest with a friend - and he could not see my cards when I won a hand. But in the HoldEmManager is still writes that I show my cards.

So I do not get it.
Please explain so I understand the issue - and where to adress it ?

Thanks in advance.
DW

DanishWiking
08-28-2009, 12:02 PM
No one who can explain this ??

netsrak
08-28-2009, 12:58 PM
I'll push Roy again....

Rvg72
08-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Sorry - I did not understand that part clear ...

Do you mean that on iPoker the winner of the hand will always show his hand ?

I that normal iPoker setup - even running without the client or what ??

The thing is that I made som etest with a friend - and he could not see my cards when I won a hand. But in the HoldEmManager is still writes that I show my cards.

So I do not get it.
Please explain so I understand the issue - and where to adress it ?

Thanks in advance.
DW

Hi, sorry I don't mean that you literally show your hand at the table but when we build the parser for ipoker we had to do a few things differently to ensure that we supported old and new hands and from all skins and one of the things that we had to so was add the "hero shows" line at the end.

It is something we will look at correcting but the problem is if we remove it we will break the import for certain hands as well.

Roy

DanishWiking
09-02-2009, 01:34 AM
OK - thanks for the explanaition.

I can understand the trouble you will have fix'ing this problems, since it will induce more problems.

I just wanted to make sure it was not a show at the table I did not see due to the client/software.