PDA

View Full Version : NCs Notes aren`t sorted in 5846(resolved)

Broot
12-12-2011, 03:35 AM
Hi! I just updated HEM to 5846, and now, when i open notes while in play, the NCs notes aren`t sorted - there is only one tab - MAIN, and it takes couple of times to click on the note icon, before the notes become sorted again (F T R PF MAIN)And this happens with each and every player, what`s the matter?

nilaynilay
12-12-2011, 07:39 AM
You mean you dont have tabs as F T R etc just the main popup? i am also using 5846 but havent been able to replicate this
do you any other issues with your hud? it is possible that your hud settings are corrupted and the issue is not with NC

pls post screenshots and a log.
How to make a log and send it to support (http://assaultwareforums.com/showthread.php?477-How-to-make-a-log-and-send-it-to-support)

Broot
12-12-2011, 03:59 PM
You mean you dont have tabs as F T R etc just the main popup? i am also using 5846 but havent been able to replicate this
do you any other issues with your hud? it is possible that your hud settings are corrupted and the issue is not with NC

pls post screenshots and a log.
How to make a log and send it to support (http://assaultwareforums.com/showthread.php?477-How-to-make-a-log-and-send-it-to-support)

I mean that now it takes time (about 5-10 seconds) for the Main tab (in the notes) to break into several tabs like PF\F\T\R

In 5728 i was opening the notes window, and the Note caddy notes where already devided into those groups

nilaynilay
12-12-2011, 04:04 PM
this looks like a hud issue due to a corrupted settings file

could you pls follow the steps outlined here and let me know
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/160681-after-release-5846-additional-stats-popup-too-wide-now.html

Broot
12-12-2011, 04:16 PM
this looks like a hud issue due to a corrupted settings file

could you pls follow the steps outlined here and let me know
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/160681-after-release-5846-additional-stats-popup-too-wide-now.html

i see youre online now.. maybe teamviewer session?

nilaynilay
12-12-2011, 04:21 PM
i see youre online now.. maybe teamviewer session?

your desc is quite clear so no tv is needed atm. i will do it if needed. did you complete all the steps outlined? let me know if it resolves

Broot
12-12-2011, 04:24 PM
:(:cool:

Broot
12-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Look at the picture, and realize what i`m talking about :)

nilaynilay
12-12-2011, 04:29 PM
i know the issue you are reporting. since the tabs appear after 5-10 secs it means the notes are there. its a hud layout issue whihc could be corrupted settings files.

thats why i asked you to do what hm rep told this guy to do

and report back

Broot
12-12-2011, 04:30 PM
to the right from the tab called MAIN there should be PF -F -T - R , but they appear only after this window holds for 10 seconds. In previous version the appeared instantly.

This is very inconvenient in game, when the notes are wanted to be found quickly.

nilaynilay
12-12-2011, 04:36 PM
to the right from the tab called MAIN there should be PF -F -T - R , but they appear only after this window holds for 10 seconds. In previous version the appeared instantly.

This is very inconvenient in game, when the notes are wanted to be found quickly.
i am going to refer this to Sreti since i think you dont want to take the steps i outlined for some reason.

Broot
12-12-2011, 04:43 PM
i am going to refer this to Sreti since i think you dont want to take the steps i outlined for some reason.

It didn`t work out for me, but now i only have my stats misordered allover the table :mad:, and have to place them in right order again.

This DOESNT SOLVE ISSUE WITH NC NOTES!

nilaynilay
12-12-2011, 04:46 PM
It didn`t work out for me, but now i only have my stats misordered allover the table :mad:, and have to place them in right order again.

This DOESNT SOLVE ISSUE WITH NC NOTES!

it said to back up your huds and reimport from the backups. anyways i will get back to you on this

Broot
12-12-2011, 04:48 PM

Broot
12-12-2011, 05:01 PM
I started to BackUp, switched everything off except for HUD settings..

I switched Skip database (only backup configs) on, and its still processing, for 10-15 mins, should it be taking so long?

nilaynilay
12-12-2011, 05:07 PM
I started to BackUp, switched everything off except for HUD settings..

I switched Skip database (only backup configs) on, and its still processing, for 10-15 mins, should it be taking so long?

I am guessing english isnt your first language(with all respect) you were supposed to have backed up your hud and popups as per the thread. as of now i would advice you to wait for sreti.

Broot
12-12-2011, 05:10 PM
How did you know? Ton of grammatical mistakes?

Broot
12-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Oh, now i get it....i was supposed to do one thing, but did another =/

sreticentv
12-12-2011, 06:38 PM
I am curious about the notes that are shown in the "main" popup. Are there any? This could be an issue of them not getting loaded fast enough before it times out. In any case I'd love to see a log file How to make a log and send it to support (http://assaultwareforums.com/showthread.php?477-How-to-make-a-log-and-send-it-to-support)

Please make sure to include hem's log as well.

Broot
12-13-2011, 12:15 AM
I am curious about the notes that are shown in the "main" popup. Are there any? This could be an issue of them not getting loaded fast enough before it times out. In any case I'd love to see a log file How to make a log and send it to support (http://assaultwareforums.com/showthread.php?477-How-to-make-a-log-and-send-it-to-support)

Please make sure to include hem's log as well.

I sent the log files as requested!

Broot
12-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Any assistance required?:o

nilaynilay
12-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Any assistance required?:o

We will ask for it. thanks for the gesture. rest assured this is on top priority atm and Sreti is working flat out to resolve this. Pls give us some time.

Thanks

Broot
12-17-2011, 10:59 AM
Nothing was done, but the problem was solved itself in the latest version!

nilaynilay
12-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Nothing was done, but the problem was solved itself in the latest version!

as far as i remember we got your Logs via email And they were escalated to Sreti who looked into it. So i wouldnt say saying nothing was done is fair or accurate.

Many thanks for sending us the logs and we look forward to your continued participation/assistance in taking NC to greater heights.

Broot
12-17-2011, 12:02 PM
as far as i remember we got your Logs via email And they were escalated to Sreti who looked into it. So i wouldnt say saying nothing was done is fair or accurate.

Many thanks for sending us the logs and we look forward to your continued participation/assistance in taking NC to greater heights.

There was no respond for a long time, so i thought the issue was freezed. But in this case many thanks for fixing it, if so!