PDA

View Full Version : reports: by session: colums

nagoya
12-11-2011, 08:09 PM
I can not find a way to permanently set the columns in the sessions tab of reports as I wish.

There are no up/down arrows in the window where you choose the stats and rearranging them by dragging sideways only works up to the next refresh.

Anyone knows how to do it?

antneye
12-12-2011, 11:45 AM
I can not find a way to permanently set the columns in the sessions tab of reports as I wish.

There are no up/down arrows in the window where you choose the stats and rearranging them by dragging sideways only works up to the next refresh.

Anyone knows how to do it?

This is one of the more annoying bugs that I would have thought would be fixed already. It's a waist of time to configure the reports until this gets fixed.

nagoya
12-12-2011, 12:14 PM
This was actually working in HM1 where you could choose the order of the columns while you chose the stats. THIS is the window 99% of the players look at when viewing results outside of a session and with due respect, its most basic function should have priority over being able to post hand histories on tweeter.

Sports_Punter
12-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Any idea if this will be fixed in the next release?

TIA

udbrky
12-13-2011, 09:18 PM
This is working for me now.

nagoya
12-14-2011, 08:18 AM
would you be so kind and tell us in one sentence how to do it

udbrky
12-15-2011, 12:41 PM
It's fixed in the release we'll be putting out soon.

nagoya
12-20-2011, 11:34 AM
It has been three releases since I posted this problem and nothing has been done. Could you please fix it, a useless reports section is really really annoying....

I mean seriously, how long does it take to program the columns to stay where i drag them after a refresh???

udbrky
12-22-2011, 02:02 AM
Sending this back now. If you exit, the positions are saved, but not until then. This will get fixed.