PDA

View Full Version : registration problem after downloading patch

breaker1987
08-21-2009, 04:22 PM
hi,

i just downloaded the new patch of holdemmanager but now hem tells me that i need a registration key.

i get the message that there are issues with my licensing and 3 possible reasons of which the first one applies to me i was registered and then i installed an update patch and now it tells me its a trial version

i allready tried to reboot the computer but that doesn't work, then i pushed the go there now botton but you need to enter a username and a pass which i can't remember anymore i tried the one of this forum but is doesn't seem to work can someone please me??

fozzy71
08-21-2009, 04:33 PM
Please try using our registration system to reset your license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

If you have any problems with the registration system please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net.

breaker1987
08-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Please try using our registration system to reset your license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

If you have any problems with the registration system please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net.

that just the problem i don't remember my username over there, allready sended an e-mail to sales

thank you for the support

netsrak
08-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Did you use the registration system before?

If not just create a new user

breaker1987
08-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Did you use the registration system before?

If not just create a new user

no i never used it i think, i registered right now in the registration system but how can i get my previuos serial code? i knoww i bought it somewhere in december 2008, so i don"y know if sales can look this up via e-mail address???

i looked it up and i paid through moneybookers on november the 29th 2008 for hem professional

fozzy71
08-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net to get your license reset.