PDA

View Full Version : Stars SNG (MTT) Results

Fritters
08-21-2009, 10:54 AM
I'm having trouble getting tournament results to import properly for stars 45-man turbo SNG's. I imported 100 tournaments worth of hand histories, and only ~16 show up as 45-man (mostly ones that I cashed in). I've tried with HEM 1.08.04 as well as the current 1.09 Beta.

To correct the problem, I tried to import tournament summaries (emailed to me by stars - 1 file containing results for multiple tournaments), but HEM does not find any hand histories when I import the file (which I guess is correct, since it doesn't have hand histories - just tournament results).

Sorry if the proper setup for this is in the manual/faq somewhere - I wasn't able to find it.

Thanks,
Fritters

Also, I'm currently using the trial - if that makes a difference.

netsrak
08-21-2009, 11:30 AM
The trial makes no difference.

You need version 1.09 Beta 26 for Stars.

The tournament summaries must be in english language. Wrong tourney entries should be corrected by importing this summaries.
Please check the FAQ on how to import emails: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

If this doesnt help, please mail the summaries you have problems with with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net

Fritters
08-21-2009, 11:53 AM
I'm using the current 1.09 B 26 and I believe what I'm doing is equivilant to what is described. I currently use PT2 and the pop3 email function to get tournament results into PT2. PT2 has an option to save the tournament summaries as text files and that's what I'm trying to import into HEM.

I'll verify that I'm having the same problem when creating the text file myself and will forward it along if necessary - ty.

Fritters
08-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Importing the tournament histories is working for me now - though I'm not doing anything different than I was before...

acrolep
08-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Im having the same issue.. HM wont update the tournies with wrong data even after I import the summaries..

fozzy71
08-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Im having the same issue.. HM wont update the tournies with wrong data even after I import the summaries..

What?? It will or it won't?

Please start a new thread with some more details. Make sure you have the latest version of HM. There were recent changes in the stars tourney summaries.