PDA

View Full Version : when will I recieve my serial code please.

yyjn12
08-21-2009, 03:46 AM
hi ,
I have paid for the sofeware a couple minutes ago, And recieved a confirmation email.
Holdem manager pro version. That's amazing,
I was told that I will recieve it within 12 hours. and I wonder can I get the serial soon? I can't wait I just want to start enjoy it right now ! :).

well , sorry that my English is not good.
Regards.

fozzy71
08-21-2009, 08:41 AM
The emails are not automated for sales. They are confirmed manually.

If you have not received your license in 12 - 24 hours, please send your details to sales@holdemmanger.net and CC roygon@gmail.com to be sure it goes through.

alexfrans
08-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Fozzy,

Two things:
1)
I think the sales emailadress you are mentioning is not correct, i think an 'a' is missing. I got an error saying the addres does not exist.

2)
I did not get any reaction yet. It is now 44 hours ago since i payed for the serial. Hope to hear from you guys soon, so i can play with a HUD tonight.
Another mail has already been sent to the SALES and ROYGON emailaddresses.

TIA,
ALex

The emails are not automated for sales. They are confirmed manually.

If you have not received your license in 12 - 24 hours, please send your details to sales@holdemmanger.net and CC roygon@gmail.com to be sure it goes through.

fozzy71
08-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Thx for letting me know about the typo. That is in my Standard Replies Script and I hadn't noticed the error yet.

You should get your code soon. There may have been an issue with the message getting thru to the sales address. It shouldn't get lost with the CC included.