PDA

View Full Version : Absolute diffeing results tracked by HEM

guedal
08-20-2009, 09:26 PM
I am using HEM 1.09 beta 23a and I played 2 sessions today at Absolute and noticed in both occassions HEM tracked way more winnings than I actually got. In fact, as I've done some other times in the past, I fired up current build of PT3 and manually imported the hhs. Their track is much more accurate though not absolutely precise to the penny. I'd like to make clear none of the tables played are jackpot nor seven-deuce tables (I don't even know how HEM treats these tables). As the difference is close to 25% I think this is alarming and I don't know whether it's a new issue or not as I returned to play there after a while.

I attach screen captures of the views by table and by session in both HEM and PT3. I even got wondering why rake is different in both but in different proportion. The sessions are NL25 and LHE $0.25/0.50.

In case you need the hh I can send them to you too, just let me know.

*** Update: I tried reimporting the hands at HEM and it doesn't add hands but detects 3 import errors. So I went to HEM installation folder and found the file named Absolute2009-08-20ImportErrors.txt but there are way too many hands in the file, more than the errors declared by HEM. Is it helpful I send this file?

*** Update 2: I downloaded and installed beta 26, deleted the hands in question, restarted HEM and manually reimported the hands and the import errors persist.

fozzy71
08-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Did you reimport similar to this with beta 26?

Close your poker client(s), then close HM and the Table Manager.
Open your poker site HH folder and 'Cut' any HH files in there, and 'Paste' them into your \HMArchive folder, and/or a new folder on your desktop, so you can try to manually import them again.
Restart HM > Import From Folder > point to your desktop folder.
After it is done, you will want to copy the files in the folder on the desktop to your \HMArchive folder.
HM doesn't move HHs when you use the Import From Folder option, like it does for auto import.

If you are still having problems with the hands please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

guedal
08-20-2009, 11:57 PM
I did exactly that and nothing improved. I will send you the hh

Rvg72
08-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi, this is fixed in beta 27. Cereus changed the way they describe dead blind situations so some hands were not importing ok as you saw.

Roy