PDA

View Full Version : Imprort porblems after updating to 1.12.07, Ongame

pokernoob
12-10-2011, 08:11 AM
I just updated to 1.12.07 from .04.
Now when I auto import, I get import errors.

rolled back to .04 and still same problem.
I'm not sure if the Ongame made a recent update.
I'm still checking with other Ongame users.

any suggestions?

Patvs
12-10-2011, 10:44 AM
create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport the hands

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

pokernoob
12-10-2011, 10:05 PM
since I don't have all the hand histories.
Can I export all hands from old database and re-import them to the new database?
I also purged hands of players with huge volumes. are the stats going to be the same?

Patvs
12-10-2011, 10:41 PM
You don't have ALL your old hands in the archive folder?
If you don't have them all, export all the hands you do have first: options--> database management--> connect--> EXPORT HANDS

There are two types of purges (delete). Which one did you use?

-options--> settings--> purge hands (will delete handhistory, hand from graph, $Won from sessions, etc. everything, so hand won't be used anymore for stats)
-options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge hands--> will delete the handhistory and therefore the ability to replay the hand, but the hand will still be used for the graph, $Won from sessions and for the HUD.

pokernoob
12-11-2011, 09:23 AM
-options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge hands--> will delete the handhistory and therefore the ability to replay the hand, but the hand will still be used for the graph, $Won from sessions and for the HUD.

I used this option... so will the stats stay the same?

pokernoob
12-11-2011, 09:57 AM
im getting this error

Error reading data: ERROR: 58P01: coudl not open relation base/18457/18527: No such file or directory

And my export folder fills up with blank notepad files.

Patvs
12-11-2011, 06:52 PM
It looks like a database corruption.
Create a new database. And reimport your handhistories.

Because you purged the hands--> you won't be able to export the handhistories.

pokernoob
12-11-2011, 10:13 PM
create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport the hands

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Ill just try HM 2.
My date formatting is already set to that M/d/yyyy so I hope there will be no problems.

pokernoob
12-12-2011, 06:04 PM
and reimport the hands