PDA

View Full Version : keep opponents individually given ranges over several hands

civver
12-10-2011, 06:12 AM
Hi,

i saw that you was asked several times to integrate the individual stats of the opponents from hem into wiz.
for me as none programmer it seems not understandable why it is possible to send hh from hem to wiz but not some stats as vpip or pfr.
anyway, now we can manually adjust the ranges from our opponents, but it have to be done every hand and with time it sucks. is there a possibility to save the ranges related to one specific opponent ?

sideshow
12-16-2011, 04:11 AM
Hi,

Apologies in the delayed reply, I have forwarded your thread on to SitnGo wizard and they will be around shortly to repsond to your tread

Thanks

SitNGo Wizard
12-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Deriving hand ranges from vpip and pfr is not as easy as it sounds. Opponent stats vary greatly depending which stage of the tournament you are in. Early tournament stats are useless and misleading when you get to the later push/fold stages.

Since only the late stats are useful you would have to play a lot of tournaments with a particular opponent before you would have a valid sample size.

This is a feature I would love to implement but I have not figured out a practical way to do it.

civver
12-17-2011, 02:25 AM
playing the 180īmens on regular basis, samplesize isnīt an issue. while analysing i give the regs their individual ranges, but have to do it every hand which sucks

SitNGo Wizard
12-17-2011, 10:24 AM
I understand. I am open to any suggestions as to how to convert opponent stats into hand ranges.

civver
01-14-2012, 09:32 AM
hi,
maybe my english is still to bad. i try it again:
1. in wiz i have the possibility to change the given range from a model to an individual handrange (it says overriden instead of average)
2. once i did it for one hand and looked after, i want to analyze the next hand from that particullary tournament with the same players on the table
3. when i go to the next hand all the individual adjusted ranges are gone and i have to do it again
4. i want to keep this individual given ranges for the next hands
5. therefore i want to save it in some way for not repeating to adjust the ranges every single hand

6. iīm not a programmer, but there is a freeware called wizhud which displays me the stats from hem in wiz, looks like it wouldnīt be that hard to implement it in wiz too

SitNGo Wizard
01-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Saving opponent models is a planned feature for SitNGo Wizard 2.

Displaying HM stats is not the problem. The problem is converting stats into hand ranges.