PDA

View Full Version : Progress hurra.. but still one small problem?

Clive100
08-20-2009, 03:16 PM
After weeks being without my Hud and after fozzy's advice and a complete uninstall reinstall.. things look like they working .. hud up and running.. But one small problem or something I not sure about.. I don't seem to have a HMarchive folder!! So when I click options.. Config Auto Import I can find my folder hand history for say VC poker and select but my archive folder is blank.. when I click select I can't find HMarchive anywhere.. so I just left it at c:\ and it works but surely thats not normal.. Any suggestions?

netsrak
08-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Use your windows explorer to check whether c:\hmarchive exists or create it.

Clive100
08-20-2009, 06:12 PM
It wasn't there so I did as you said and created it.. but how do I get hands stored in it.. I went back into config auto import and deleted the previous archive entry of C:\ and replaced it with the new C:\HMarchive and went back to test hud.. which works fine but two things firstly the entry C:\ appears grey.. not the usual black (see new attachment) and when I check the HMarchive file with windows after playing for a while on VC its empty.. so where are my hands being stored?? Any suggestions?

fozzy71
08-20-2009, 06:24 PM
..firstly the entry C:\ appears grey.. not the usual black (see new attachment)

It is supposed to appear that way.

and when I check the HMarchive file with windows after playing for a while on VC its empty.. so where are my hands being stored?? Any suggestions?

HM will not move them until it is certain that your client no longer needs them. Some sites continue to update the same file later, while other sites always make new files.

Options > Misc Options > Change Archive Duration: Change from 15 to 5 minutes.

After you are done playing your session make sure you close your poker site before you close HM. After closing HM second, the hands should get moved. Not sure what file type VC uses, is it a .DAT file? If so, it won't get moved every session/day probably, like a text file would.

Clive100
08-20-2009, 06:52 PM
OK.. Great.. Thanks.