PDA

View Full Version : Hud is not existent from the 1st hand

Placebo
08-20-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi!

I always have to play a few hands until I cann see the stats.
To reach this after a few hands , I always have to click at first the button "Relaunch" at "HudOptions.

Is this normal or is there a possibility of watching at the hud from the 1st hand, even maybe before (before playing myself ->sitout)?

fozzy71
08-20-2009, 09:52 AM
This is for FTP, but the same basic instructions are the same for any of the supported pre-fetch sites.

You can pre-fetch 1 - 5 hands before you sit:

HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt > Pre-Fetch > 1 - 5 hands
Make note of the Pre-Fetch folder, and add that path to the Options > Configure Auto Import Folders
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Now if you start auto import, and open the tables, you can get stats before you sit. It takes a good 2 or 3 hands until the stats appear for Pre-Fetch at FTP, compared to Stars where it is almost instant.

Note: When you sit down at a table with observed stats, the ftp client spins the table to auto-center your seat. HM can not spin the HUD to match until it has imported your first hand. So, the HUD will be visible on hand 1, but will not be aligned properly. I recommend useing the Abb. name stat if you dont already to help you spot this when it occurs. If you don't know also, you can assign color ranges to the Abb. Name stat according to their stack size in big blinds. It's a great feature for spotting short stackers.

Placebo
08-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Thank you so far.

I play at I-poker and unfortunately I cannot follow your instruction under I-poker.

Mike chops
08-20-2009, 11:44 AM
You will need to play a hand at Ipoker. We don't support mining observed hands.

Placebo
08-24-2009, 04:24 PM

Ok thank you so far^^

The only disturbing stuff is that when I play, the hud only came in after 2-3 played hands + after activating under "hud Options" the "relaunch.." button.

So I have to play in every session between 12-25 hands (depends on how many tables I play) without stats - so with less information -> less $ longterm^^

netsrak
08-25-2009, 05:56 AM
Please try to manually delete all files in the Handhistory folder of your pokerclient or move them to a different folder.

If that doesn't help we need to know more details about your system. Please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Placebo
09-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Please try to manually delete all files in the Handhistory folder of your pokerclient or move them to a different folder.

What you mean with that and how works that (sry, but I am a pc noob)
Are then all my datas gone + my mined HHs?

If that doesn't help we need to know more details about your system. Please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Wanna try to answer a few questions in reference to your link:

1.) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

I play only at I-Poker (Propaganda) -> NL Cashgame

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Of course^^

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yeah

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

I have developed a folder with the help with a HEM-Vid + Hud works (only not from the beggining/first hand) -> so it should be correct

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

No idea - I do not want to create a new one, but i think they would also be imported as now

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Tablescanner? -> wanna buy it soon

edit: you mean the function "relaunch"?
Yeah it works, but ony after activating it every sessions -> no stats frm the beginning

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yeah

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

I am using Windows XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Sry, no idea what this question means

Best regards,
Placebo:)

fozzy71
09-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Wanna try to answer a few questions in reference to your link:

1.) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 30 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

Placebo
09-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 30 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

Ok thank you!

But the problem that the hud is not visible from the 1st hand is unfortunately still existing?

fozzy71
09-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Ok thank you!

But the problem that the hud is not visible from the 1st hand is unfortunately still existing?

This was answered previously by the HUD developer.

Placebo
09-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Ah ok, no prob.

So only one last question:

Is it possible the the Hud appears automatically?
I mean, I have every time activate at first "HudOptions" -> "Relaunch" to make the hud visible.

netsrak
09-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Normally it should start with the Auto-Import.

fozzy71
09-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Normally it should start with the Auto-Import.

hud options > miscellaneous options [x] launch hud with auto import

Placebo
09-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Ok, that was now rly all - thank you very much for your help;)